My Classes

Monday, January 25, 2010

Super Bowl Game challenge

So if you know anything about football, you know that today was a HUGE day! In honor of a great southern boy, Peyton Manning, and a great southern team, the SAINTS, I'm starting a challenge. The challenge will run until Feb. 7th, Super Bowl Sunday. So here are the rules:

Make something in the colors of either the Colts or the Saints. It can be a layout, a card, or an altered item. It doesn't have to be about football, just the colors of the team.

You must use both of the main colors of the team. (Colts - blue and white; Saints - black and old gold)

Adding something that includes their logo gets you an extra entry. (Colts - horseshoe; Saints - fleur de lis)

Items must be linked here on my blog by Feb. 7th.  You can post on your blog or site then link the post here. Or if you don't have a blog, you can email the picture with your info to cropclub@bellsouth.net. If emailing, put Super Bowl Challenge in the title of your email or it will just get deleted with the other spam!

All participants will be entered into a random drawing for a prize from me. Not sure what it is yet since I just decided to do this like 10 minutes ago! lol! But I've been cleaning out my stash and I must say, my prize box has grown into several boxes! Must mean it's time to send out some goodies, huh? Yep!

Winner will be announced by Wed., Feb. 10th.

So, get busy! And I love Peyton, but just gotta say it . . . GO SAINTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment