My Classes

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

To-do-list!

Baby it's cold outside! And I have managed to sit here till almost noon on the computer! AAHHHHH! I have too much to do to be sitting here.


Ok, so here is my to-do list for today:
  • Laundry done! (if you consider one load started and one load in dryer 'done') lol!
  • Work on orders I have to fill by this weekend - half done!
  • Pick up my parents when they get back in town - didn't have to do (woohoo!)
  • List more in etsy shop - done!
  • Figure out what I still need to buy for Christmas - too depressing. Definitely not done!
  • More laundry (does it ever end?)
  • Get Christmas cards done (why do always procrastinate on this one?)
  • Figure out how I'm going to deliver all the lamb gifts to the Wingard home while my car is still in the shop! (ugh) - DONE!!!
Ok. So getting off of here and getting after this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment