My Classes

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 Days to Christmas!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! We had a really busy day Sunday with the childrens' musical at church in the morning, Jolie's birthday party Sun afternoon (my adorable granddaughter) and the adult program Sun night at church! Mon. I ran errands and bought the last of the Christmas groceries and a few little happies. Tue. I did laundry and started cooking for Christmas and went to my dear friend, Beth's house to visit with her family for a while. So today is my marathon day! I'm wrapping everything and finishing a couple of little projects for my kiddos and finishing the baking. I'm always running around like a crazy woman on Christmas Eve trying to finish everything. (No comments, please!) So I've purposefully planned to NOT  be busy Thursday. We'll see what happens! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment