My Classes

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snow!

As anyone who knows me knows, I hate cold weather. Most people who know me think I really hate snow, too. I don't hate snow - as long as I don't have to spend any time in it. After living in it for a while, all I see is grey, dirty, cloudy, depressing . . . well, you get the picture! lol

However . . . (ready?), when it's falling, and just after it falls, it truly is a spectacular beauty that takes my breath away. We left Mississippi Monday about 9:30pm and drove straight through to northeast Ohio, arriving about 1:30pm central time. It was raining when we left home, and still raining when we arrived in Ohio. Yep, that's right. Sixteen hours of driving in the rain. Fun, huh? But about an hour after we got to my SIL's house, the magic began. The rain changed over to snow and by late afternoon it was all snow, the biggest snowflakes I had ever seen!

Photographing snowflakes is not my forte. But I did get a couple that I thought were neat. Hope you enjoy! This was before dark.
This was after dark with a flash.
Look at the size of those snowflakes! Awesome! As always, the pictures are clickable to get a bigger view! I'll get around to some Christmas posts sometime! Hope your holidays  have been beautiful, peaceful and filled with joy. God is so good!


Blessings,
Renea

No comments:

Post a Comment