My Classes

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Has it really been that long?

Wow, didn't realize it had been that long since I posted! I've had a couple of yucky weeks of being sick off and on and a busy schedule on top of that. So anyway, how about that super bowl? What a great game! I'm really glad the Saints won, but the Colts definitely kept it interesting! My family was pretty evenly divided on which team so it made for a fun day at Mom and Dad's house.

Anyway, I'm extending the Super Bowl Challenge for another week. I didn't think about that people wouldn't have pictures until after the game. (And since I've been sick, I haven't made anything either! lol) So if you get something made and link it here by Monday, 2/15, your name will still go into the drawing for a prize. So, get busy creating! Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment