My Classes

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb Whole Kit and Kaboodle is done!

Wow, ever have one of those weeks where you just can't seem to get things done? Not that any one thing has happened, just stuff! So, a bit late but here is my Feb kit and some pics of a few layouts I made from it. If you want to pick one up, they are for sale in my etsy shop! Thanks for looking! As always, all pics are clickable to see a bigger view!

This is the whole kit! LOTS of stuff!
This is the dyed to match flowers, the die cut flowers, and other embellie stuff!
This is a sample of the glittered and flocked papers. Gorgeous!
And this is the other fun stuff! Gotta have ribbons and fibers and more! Oh, my!

Layout 1: My husband and me, Easter, not sure what year, maybe 8 or 9 years ago? Wow, has it really been that long? My sister-in-law took pictures that year of everyone at church that day. She did a really good job!





The bottom picture is our two youngest from the same Easter day. The two top pictures are from the night before. We were the guinea pigs for my sister-in-law setting up her camera and some of the background.
And this one is our son, Lee when he was 3 years old. He turned 27 in Jan! Obviously I don't have issues with being 'behind' on scrapbooking! lol
Page 2 of Lee, Easter, 1985. I included a picture of him with his biological dad.
One more from Easter, 1985. This is me with my son, Lee. For those of you who care, yes I know that there is a grammatical error in the title. But Lee's favorite books as a child were by Mercer Mayer. The titles were all things like, "Just Me and My . . ." whatever the story was. One of his and my girls' favorites was "Just Me and My Mom." I guess I should have included the word 'just' to make it really make sense. Ah, well. It'll do! They'll understand. Hope you will, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment