My Classes

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A few of my favorite things at Michaels right now . . .


Over the next few days/weeks, I will be posting pics of a few of my favorite things at Michaels right now. This is the first of numerous posts coming. Get ready to do some shopping!

DCWV Ultimate Sports 12x12 paper pad. Regular price $19.99. I rarely use sports related papers. Honestly, I don't usually like them. But these are just awesome. I love the baseball mitt and the stadium shot. Actually, I didn't find any papers in this stack that I didn't like! So now I just need more pics of the grandkids playing sports! I'm planning on working on a few layouts this weekend of little man, Freelyn. Gotta get some pics of big boy Gavin to work on. 
Hey, Andie, did you hear that? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment