My Classes

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pics from May kit

Unfortunately it's rainy and cloudy today so I'm having problems getting good pics of these layout. But these are the ones I've gotten done so far. They are really simple but I didn't feel these pictures needed a lot.  I still have lots of product left and more pics of these events to get done!  As always, pictures are clickable for a bigger/better view.

The first 2 are my granddaughter, Jolie with my neice, Lauren. Lauren was playing with her on the playground at church. Jolie loved it. I layered some of the tissue paper diecut flowers and used the green glitter glue in the kit to make the swirls. This stuff is a lot like Stickles but came from Michaels. The little word pieces (love, for you) are cut from another paper in the kit. The "constant motion" is from stickers in my stash. I love the blurry picture of Jolie at the bottom. She is so busy it's almost possible to get a picture of her not moving! That picture just typifies what my pics of her usually look like! lol

















The next 2 are my grandson, Gavin. We usually go to Myrtle Beach each spring and there is a couple who build a huge sand castle every year. I took these pictures from the balcony of the condo on the 7th floor. Gotta love a good zoom lens! In the pictures, Gavin is making sand angels and walking on the beach with my husband to see the sand castle The boats and anchors are cut from one of the papers. The "memories" diecut is included in the kit. I did add the "sand angel" stickers. Notice the cute little alligator brads? Those are included!



































The next 2 layouts are my grandson, Freelyn playing in my brother's backyard on Mother's Day this year. He was so enthralled with the my nephew's, toys, the tire swing, and the bikes in the backyard. I hand cut the hearts out of one of the papers. And the green bandanna paper is a square 12x12. I just cut out the middle to use as a diecut on my page. I'll use the border I have left on another layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment