My Classes

Tuesday, May 22, 2012


MAY is really a big month! It's MOVING MONTH for the north Jackson Michaels. Yep, we are moving to Madison! It's gonna be fun!!!


This week, Thursday, May 24th, 6-9pm, is Friends and Family Preview night! If you're reading this, then you're my friend! Ha! 


So, if you want a coupon for 20% off your ENTIRE REGULAR PRICED PURCHASE, just send me a message on Facebook and I'll email you one tomorrow night! Or, just let me know you're coming and I'll have one at the door for you!


We are located about half-way between WalMart and Malco Theater, right next to Home Goods.


We officially open Friday, May 25th!


Grand Opening is Sunday, June 3rd!


Just wait until you see the BEE-UUU-TEEE-FULLL classroom! Woohoo! Not only is it gorgeous, there's more room for CROP NIGHT!!!! Woohoo, again!


I'm a little excited. Can you tell? lol


More on Grand Opening soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment