My Classes

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Frantically working away!

Saturday is the local craft show that I'm participating in and I'm frantically working away to make sure I have enough items to sell. Isn't it funny how when you aren't HAVING to get layouts done, you can come up with tons of ideas? But when you feel pressured to create, you hit a creative block? Or is it just me?

Ok, back to work. Sleep deprived and very dirty house. But that will have to wait until next week! lol

If I don' get back to here before then, hope everyone has a very happy Easter! I'm looking forward to a great meal with my family and fun egg hunting with the grandkids! I know we use it a lot at Christmas, but seems to me that this is really when we should remember the REASON FOR THE SEASON! Just remember, as miraculous as Christmas was, salvation for the lost came through the death and resurrection of our Lord. God's blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment